Coffee For Less Blog
Many of us know recycling K-Cups, pods and capsules is not always the easiest, and there’s some confusion around what part of the capsule is actually supposed to be thrown away or separated. We've seen all kinds of recommendations and clever ideas on how to recycle K-Cups and make use of leftover waste. Well, we have good news: recycling your coffee capsules just got much easier. CoffeeForLess.com has partnered with TerraCycle to turn your K-Cups, pods, and other capsules into recyclable materials -- and all it takes is a box. The best part about all of this? There’s no separation needed on your part. Simply collect all your K-Cups, capsules, or coffee pods, toss in the Zero Waste Box, and send it off. The label is already there for you.
So How Does it Work?Use the Zero Waste Box to recycle any and all pre-packaged capsules used in capsule-specific machines, including K-Cups, Nespresso-compatible capsules, and coffee pods.
- Purchase the TerraCycle Zero Waste Box from CoffeeForLess.com. It will be shipped directly to your door.
- Fill the box with used coffee K-Cups, capsules or pods. TerraCycle estimates the small Zero Waste Box can hold about 600 capsules!
- When the box is completely full, hand it to any UPS delivery person (return shipping is included) and they will bring it to a TerraCycle Zero Waste facility.
- Color printed shipping box
- Pre-paid UPS return shipping label
- Processing of waste